LECCO WORDPRESS THEME
How to install a Wordpress Theme ?
To install this theme you must have a working version of WordPress already installed. If you need help install WordPress, follow the instructions in WordPress Codex or you can watch the Instructional Video created by Woo Themes. Find below all the useful links for Wordpress information.
What Are The Requirements To Use Lecco Wordpress Theme
To use K-Theme, you must be running Wordpress 4.3.1 or higher, PHP5 or higher, and mysql 5 or higher. We have tested it with Mac and Windows
You can install the theme in two ways: through Wordpress, or via FTP. Please see the following sections for each method and watch our video tutorial on how to install this Lecco-Theme. If you have trouble installing the theme via Wordpress, please proceed with installing it via FTP and you will be able to get around the issue.
Follow the steps below to install via Wordpress.
- Navigate to Appearance > Themes.
- Click Install Themes and hit the upload button.
- Navigate to find the "Lecco-Theme.zip" file on your computer and click "Install Now" button.
- The theme will be uploaded and «installed».
- Activate the new theme. Go to Appearance > Themes and activate this theme
Follow the steps below to install via FTP.
- Log into your hosting space via an FTP software
- Unzip the LeccoTheme.zip file
- Upload the extracted Lecco-Theme theme folder into
wp-content > themes in your wordpress installation
- Activate the newly installed theme. Go to Appearance > Themes and activate the installed theme. The included plugins are now integrated into the theme so you do not have to manually install them, all will be ready to use when you install the theme
How to duplicate a new section ?
A new feature is coming with Lecco. You can now duplicate unlimitedly all the sections. For that, you just have to go into each section and click on the duplicate button on the top right corner. Once you have clicked, you can see a new section below the last one. Example : (see screenshot)
How to turn on / off a section ?
You don’t need a Blog or Gallery, it is easy, you can just hide it. Click on the hide button, it’ll become red. Click on eye, it’ll become green.
How can I manage my layout ?
Do you want to have the carrousel page below the timeline page ? Do you want to have the thumbnail page below the slider sentences ?
It’s easy, just drag & drop your page like you want, then save and it’s done !
You have nothing else to do.
How can I add content in Text section ?
With our Text Tab you can add easily your text. You have many possibilities to custom your text. Use «Pages» Wordpress then create like your page as you want (add image, video, text...).
How to add new articles to my blog ?
Here’s a simple way to create an article on wordpress. Just click on article menu, then add an article.
In your K.theme panel, you can choose to customize your blog.
For example, you can choose the number of post that you want to show in the same time.
If you want to add a new category with your own icon, that is easy. Please follow this instruction :
- Navigate to Articles > Category
- Create New article. Don’t forget to give a name (example: Music) , description... then save
- Navigate to Articles > Add
- Create an article and choose Music category. Save.
- Navigate to K.Panel > Blog
- New Music Category is now here and you can upload your icons.
- Don’t forget to save again !
Where is the like button in my blog ?
- Navigate to Plugin
- Click Add and hit the upload button
- Navigate to find the zilla-likes-1.0 (K-theme > plugin)
- The plugin will be uploaded and installed but you need to activate it (new tab appears in the sidebar)
- Navigate to zillaLikes in sidebar and choose «I want to use my own CSS Styles. Save
- Then refresh your website
How to create an archive page from my blog ?
If you have too many articles in your wordpress theme, you can create an archive page. It’s easier for your visitor.
Please follow this instruction :
- Navigate to Pages > Create
- Create empty Page
- Choose Archive Template (in sidebar). Don’t forget to note your ID page)
- Navigate to Apparence > K.Panel > Blog
- Enter your ID page in «Name/ID of archives page» input.
How to install Mailchimp plugin ?
You can add easily Mailchimp subscription in this template.
Before starting, please download this plugin and install it directly in wordpress. http://wordpress.org/plugins/mailchimp-widget/
Then follow these instructions:
- Widget Menu : Navigate to Appareance>Widget
- Drag & Drop: Choose Mailchimp widget and drag&drop it in sidebar.
- Navigate to Mailchimp Widget to configure it.
- API : Enter your API
How to install Google Analytics plugin ?
If you want to add google analytics, please navigate to Home -> Google Analitycs input.
You just need to add your UA numbers (see below)
Then keep this number and paste it in your Lecco Panel -> Home Tab -> Google analytics input.
How to install Contact form plugin ?
We recommend using the plugin: « contact form 7 » http://wordpress.org/plugins/contact-form-7/
Please follow these instructions:
- Create : Create a new contact form or modify the one created by the plugin under the contact section.
- Choose : Choose any tag you want. To keep a clean design, choose to put the name of the tag in a placeholder instead of a label.
- Copy : When your contact form is ready, copy the code given by contact form 7 on top of the page.
- Widget: Go under the section « widgets » appearance, put a widget text inside the Footer Sidebar, and then paste the code inside the widget text.